Garden Hose anti-kink options...

Page 2 of 2
Hench,
There are lots of products to reinforce sections of hose that kink. One called fix-a-kink comes to mind. If you are cheap like me use about 8" of old hose. Use a safety razor to split the hose open. Place it around the kinky section. Duct tape firmly.
Dave M.
On 1/14/2013 12:49 PM, David L. Martel wrote:

Considering that as an option. I'll prolly use automotive type duct tape that'll really stick.
You could try doing this? Know it is not a garden hose but should work the same also get the kinks out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTiEyXUza8