Garden Hose AdaptorMix Hot and Cold

I have two out side faucets, one hot water one cold water. I cannot find a Y piece adaptor that will allow the two to mix to one hose. All the garden stores have adaptors that split one hose faucet into others but not the reverse. Where might I find such a thing?

Run a washing machine (female-to-female) hose from the hot spigot to one male end of the garden hose adapter and screw its female end to the cold spigot. The other male end would be the gozouta.
Nick
On 18 Apr 2006 11:28:29 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ece.villanova.edu

While looking in the washing machine section, look for a combiner hose. They used to sell them, and might still do in the little hardware stores (but probably not in the big box stores). It is a hose with two female going out to an open end or sometimes a male or a female fitting.
Can't find one, but up for a little DIY to save some money? You need a washing machine hose (cheap one, just for the two female fittings attached to some hose) and a 1/2" copper Tee fitting and some hose clamps. Cut the hose, clamp each end to an end on the Tee. Now the mixed water will come out the 3rd end. Clamp another piece of hose onto that third end as desired.
sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com
As long as the Y adapter is not anti-syphon you can just turn it around and then it becomes a mixer instead of a splitter. Then get some short washing machine hoses as nick said.
The laundry section of a hardware store. They (used to) make such adaptors.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Garden-Hose-AdaptorMix-Hot-and-Cold-107403-.htm bobprottas wrote: