Garbage dispoal and laundry room backup

I have a single sink with attached garbage disposal. the dishwasher is connected directly and it all works correctly and there is no drainage problems. I do how ever have backup from my laundry room washer some twenty feet away.
Do I need to add something to the trap or in-line with the plumbing.
Thanks
On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:44:01 AM UTC-4, Tom wrote:

If what you're saying is the washer is backing up into the kitchen sink, then you have an obstruction in the line further down from both the washer and the kitchen sink. The washer puts enough volume in there, it can't get through, so it backs up. That is the most likely source of the problem.
What happens if you fill the sink with water and let it all go at once? Drains slower than it should?

That is my situation. Every once in a while I send a bladder down the cleanout well past both the laundry and the kitchen and blast away.