Garage Weatherstrip

I am looking for garage weatherstrip that is at least 3 1/4" wide. Everything I can find in stores and online is only 2 1/2" wide, but that leaves a gap under my door. The strip I had was wrecked when a skunk got caught in my garage and spent the night tearing through my weatherstrip trying to get out. Now I can't find a replacement. Anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?
Rick
On 8 Oct 2004 18:14:15 -0700 "DrStrangepork" used 8 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

What brand of door?
Also, are you saying the bottom section is 3 1/2" off the slab (can't close the door all the way)? That sounds like the springs are too "hot" if that's the case. You might need a spring adjustment.
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
<< Anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for? >>
Maybe McMaster-Carr or Grainger?
Joe
Go to http://www.garage-door-hardware.com/bottom-seal.html I have them in sizes from 3" to 9" wide.
Rich