Garage spring DONE, thanks to all

The contractor showed up and did a very good job. My garage door works just fine now. Total cost, $165.00. I am damn glad I did not take it on myself!
Thanks to all for steering me in the right direction.
Thanks for closing it out with a positive note compared to the numerous potential bad apple tales of woe posted recently!
On 28 Dec 2004 00:26:27 GMT, Ignoramus24153

Subject: Garage spring DONE, thanks to all Newsgroup: alt.home.repair => Ignoramus24153 <= wrote:

Heh,heh,heh.... You watched him didn't you?

You're welcome.
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email