Garage Roof

We need to paint our garage roof for aesthetic reason only. The roof is now tan and we want to make it gray or dark gray to match our new home siding. Do you know of any product that you can use on asbestos shingles?

Reply to
Padre

This is for Cary Wells. Something is wrong with google and won't allow my to post to his post.

Cary. Just pulling the insulation won't accomplish much. Heat rises and if it has nowhere to go, i.e. a peak or ridge vent, eave ventilation doesn't accomplish much.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K