Garage Roof (2)

We had a response to my question but it was in regards to a different problem. My question is regarding aesthetic paint job for garage roof. Is it possible to paint the shingles and is there a product for this purpose? Thank you.

Reply to
Padre

30 seconds with google

good luck

minimum order 50 gallons of a single color

Reply to
SQLit

Thank you for the information. I did not realize that you could get information that fast. You taught me a new computer skill.

Reply to
Padre