Garage Roof (2)

We had a response to my question but it was in regards to a different problem. My question is regarding aesthetic paint job for garage roof. Is it possible to paint the shingles and is there a product for this purpose? Thank you.

30 seconds with google
http://www.somay.com/roof_paint/roof_paint_shingle/roof_paint_shingle.html
good luck
minimum order 50 gallons of a single color
Thank you for the information. I did not realize that you could get information that fast. You taught me a new computer skill.