Garage floor paint question.

Why can't they use the same formula for garage floor paint as they do in painting the yellow lines on a concrete highway? I'm sure these lines are driven over millions of times on, say, I-95 going South of D.C..
And they are repainted every few years are soft designed to not peel , scuff and mark up .You are getting the best for the aplication.
"TOM KAN PA"

Go buy some and put it on your garage floor.
- Nate
TOM KAN PA wrote:

Well for one thing, the lines go on HOT!
Another is the conditions are different. Most garage floors don't get exposed to day after day of sun light.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

That paint goes on a very rough, course surface. Your garage floor is smooth. Also, those lines are very thick - not paint like you think of it.