Garage floor paint question.

Why can't they use the same formula for garage floor paint as they do in painting the yellow lines on a concrete highway? I'm sure these lines are driven over millions of times on, say, I-95 going South of D.C..

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

And they are repainted every few years are soft designed to not peel , scuff and mark up .You are getting the best for the aplication.

Reply to
m Ransley

"TOM KAN PA"

Go buy some and put it on your garage floor.

- Nate

Reply to
Nate B

Well for one thing, the lines go on HOT!

Another is the conditions are different. Most garage floors don't get exposed to day after day of sun light.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

That paint goes on a very rough, course surface. Your garage floor is smooth. Also, those lines are very thick - not paint like you think of it.

Reply to
jeffc