Garage Floor

I just had a garage built which is attached to my house. The builder/contractor never made any saw cuts to the concrete floor. Now only months later the concrete floor is cracking. I understand that concrete is going to crack anyway but my questions are as follows: (by the way the contractor left us high and dry)

  1. How do I know if the cracks in the floor are not normal stress cracks

  1. Should I now make the saw cuts

  2. I would like to seal the concrete floor. what is a good sealer to use.

Any other advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jimmy