Garage Doors

Page 2 of 2

You claimed this before, and I won't repeat my rebuttal.

Because it is plain for all to see, that I am correct, and your rebuttal is worthless. Get yourself a new monkey, and go back to organ grinding, Kinchy.
BB
As I said, asked and answered.
BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

Most chemical reactions are faster at higher temperatures, assuming all other factors are the same.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Now try explaining that to Richard Kinch!
BB
Joe M is right as he usualy is , but it depends on the area, location, sun exposure etc and the Garage, mine had no vents and held moisture, now I put them in and it is great.
Overall a dry garage reduces rubber rot, sun exposure and moisture damage- we must include good garages, built for cars in this equasion , many are crap-many are good. A car in a good garage will last longer, in a crap garage less. Few are equal
m Ransley wrote:

Yes. But the question is what defines a good garage. You didn't say whether the temp should be above or below freezing.