Garage door price - sounds right ?

Our garage door decided it was time to fall apart, so I obtained an estimate from a local Wayne Dalton dealer. 16' x 7' door opening, 9100 series insulated steel door (no lights) with torquemaster tension spring unit, new rails, re-installing my existing door opener in a new hardware, disposal of old door, $840. Does this sound like a fair price ? We live in Midwest (Detroit area). I can't close the garage, so I don't have much time to shop around. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks !

Just over a year ago I had the same door installed, same details including removal of 28 yr old 10,000 lb., wood raised panel door. Well, it sure seemed like it weighed that much when it self destructed...
Boise, Idaho (cost of living might be less here than Detroit area)
$700 inclusive

DJ

Check with Lowes and Home Depot and see what they re charging. Sounds about right but I d think you' d get a new opener for that price
Sounds right but I would also consider one of their I-Drive openers. They are cool. Check out their website. They install right above the door.
Wayne Dalton is top notch. We had a gear go on a 8 year old WD opener (pre-I-Drive) and they fixed it for their regular service charge. 6 months later coincidentally the spring went on the door. They charged me $50 for the spring but zero for labor because they had been out there for the unrelated repair with in the previous year.

Thanks, my opener is just a year old.