Garage door opening randomly

Mine did this a couple of times and it was the wired switch. I replaced the switch and the prroblem was fixed. Its entirely possible that your neighbor has the same code as yours. When the installers put them in they usually set them to the same code, all switches on or all switches off. When my subdivision was new I took a walk one day jst to see how many I could open with my remote. When the first 4 opened I got frightened and quit.

Reply to
JIMMIE

Fred said:

"If I can draw it on concrete: with a pencil; I can build it."

Reply to
Oren