Garage Door Opener Update

I previously asked for opinions on Garage Door Openers and just want to update: i purchased a Chamberlain Whisper Drive (belt) from Lowe's. I had one of their contractors install it. Seems to be working fine, it's nice and convenient and does all the things I need it to do. The motor is quiet although I think the garage roof needs a bit of insulation as the door makes a bit of noise.
Thanks to all who gave advice to me... no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond
. The motor is quiet

Get a ratcheting socket wrench and tighten all bolts on door - there are likely a hundred. They get loose over time. Then buy white grease specifically made for garage door screw drives and hinges, or another synthetic high melting point grease (Home Depot, e.g.) and finger the grease into all moving parts of all hinges between the articulating segments of the door. Squirt heavy oil, like motor oil, into the ball bearings of the rollers on the track. All this will silence much of the noise and rattling.
Thank you for the advice. I will try it. There is no more "sneaking" into the garage late at nite LOL

no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond
If you haven't already, if your rollers are steel head, buy some nylon head rollers. Then you're all set. Very quiet :)

To add to that....run some white grease or motor oil over your springs with a rag. Use a light coat so the oil doesn't drip down onto your door. I'd also recommend replacing the rollers with 2" Nylon head rollers which will make the door even quieter. Steel headed rollers rolling on steel tracks sort of defeats the purpose of a Belt driven opener.
Good luck :)