Garage door opener safety lights

so how would you feel about being one of thoe parents?

if your unable to get the lights to work properly get a pro install........

imagine the LIFETIME COSTS of a child with a permanent brain injury:(

Reply to
bob haller

Harry, stop making a fool of yourself. I gave you a citation, but you are too lazy to look it up and download the brochure. I gave the same consistent answer and where to find it. You are straining for justification and would rather disparage someone else than take responsibility to properly follow up. Follow the link, download the manual, find what I referred to.

As do I. That said, the user's manual for the opener says not to do that. You would know that if you followed the link I gave you. There is probably some danger from a "punch and run" but I'll take my chances. I'm usually half out the door when I hit the button.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It is a 12" Delta benchtop drill press. It is atop a cabinet I built that has casters on the bottom. It also holds a pancake type compressor and has a drawer for accessories. It is about 24" wide. I think I have a photo of it if you are interested.

See same problem I have Rakes shovels, and used to be the lawnmower in summer snowblower in winter, but they are now in a shed.

At least you finally admit it is possible to hit those sensors and knock them out of alignment.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Once in a blue moon is hardly cause to disable them. I never said it wasn't possible BTW.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I gave you the reason I didn't. I clicked on it and saw it was megabites and therefore no go. Diel up does not allow downloading such stuff unless one waits for hours.

I asked for a quote, got nothing, asked for a paraphrase and got nothing.

Finally a few mumbles about the door falling.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I use the DP a couple of times a week. Moon is bright, not blue that way.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski