Garage door jamb gaps

The jambs around my garage doors are angled in at the bottom so that there is very little wood touching the ground. Seems like a good idea to prevent it from getting wet and rotting. However, it leaves a 1" or so gap at the very bottom it allows a lot of dirt and grass and mess to blow in, especially when I blow off the driveway with the leave blower. Has anyone figured out any nice ideas how to seal this hole?
Do you mean that the wood trim is beveled in at the bottom ?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes. The bottom 1.5" is beveled. Here is an image if it helps. This is the bottom of the wood as you look at it from the front. The garage door would be on the right of this. The left side is butted up against the bricks.
> [...]

http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/bottom-seal.html and http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/stormshield.html
Rich
Rich wrote:

Thanks for the links. But those seals aren't my problem. The door bottom to floor seals fine. It is the sides at the very bottom of the door that leak due to the beveled in door jambs.
Remove the garage door if the "2 x" the track is mounted to is fastened to the jambs, change the jambs, put back together. It's not as hard or as complicated as it looks.

I had considered that actually. I had thought about using the fake plastic wood used on decks and benches to be water proof but I couldn't find the size I need in it. Would pressure treated wood be a good substitute?