Garage door hard to open/close

Fopr [censored] years I have struggled with garage door that is not "off its trolley" (overhead carrier), but has subsided, (or the earth has subsided; it's on concrete) such that the door scrapes along the concrete.
I have been moving it on a pipe, but want to do something less primitive.
Do they make anything that can be screwed to both sides of the door and has good-sized wheels to move door more easily?
TIA

If you are talking about a sliding door, there is usually some adjustment in the rollers, or you could just raise the track, or get some rollers that do have some adjustment.
Higgs Boson wrote:

Hmmm, Ever lubricated it s track?

Adjust the hangers or shorten the door?
The only "off the shelf" bolt on casters assemblies that I am aware of ... .... have swivel wheels & spring loaded shafts .... not exactly the best set up for your application
cheers Bob

I bought a set at a big box store that had threaded shafts that were to be double nutted when the height / angle was proper, and also had an offset on the adjustment shaft for in out. Best ones I've ever owned. I don't remember which store they came from, maybe tractor supply.