garage door fault

Two car garage door, metal in 4 segments, four years old, has started to derail the top wheel from the track when raised. The affected wheel has considerable wobble apparently due to worn bushing. Could the wheel be the problem? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Could be, but it is probably also out of alignment. A wheel is usually less than $5, so it would be a good place to start.
JK

Also suspicious that a wheel would fail at 4 years. All mine are still OK at 24 years. Guess it's possible if there was a manufacturing defect.
As suggested, I'd start by replacing the bad wheel, checking/oiling the others, then move the door by hand. Watch and feel what's going on. Two person job.
Thank you for the helpful replies. Seamus J..