Garage door curve

My garage door is 16 feet in length with a slight curve/bend in the middle. The inside has the triangular metal supports which I'm sure stop it from bending more than it is but I would like to straighten it out if possible. Anyone have a suggestion what I can do to accomplish this task? I believe the door panels are fiberglass, but not 100% sure.
Thanks

Have your wife pull the car into the driveway. That should straighten out the door.
Limp Arbor wrote:

Mine has the triangular supports too. It has been sagging for 20 years (only when open), but it opens and seals just fine. I never thought about straightening it out since it operates as it should.

I agree, mine is also, but I am planning to put an aluminum bracket with a half-moon type rubber seal on the bottom of the door and adhesive another rubber threshold seal on the floor. When lining up the door for the floor seal is when I noticed the curve. I was just trying to provide a straighter line for the floor seal and for both seals to make good contact.
Thanks