Garage Door...again

Bondo would have made it like new in no time. Think of the money you could have saved!

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Good stuff, Joe but, with the house already having settled when we moved in, I still won't know how it might have changed in the past year when we've dropped to almost 20" below normal rainfall. Still, good suggestion and I'll take a look at it.

Reply to
BradMM

Amen!!!

Reply to
BradMM

So buy two doors...problem solved. ================== That's what I did. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

i was always told to use silicon. not wd40.

Reply to
C.D