Garage Door Adjustement

Hi All,
Have to garage doors, both 9ft wide. Both with extensions springs and electric openers.
They work up and down well enough, but I would like to make them fit better and close the gaps for the winter. Both doors could be over 30 years old, but seem healthy in all respects.
The task seems simple enough and have all the needed tools, but need some wisdom. Could not find a website which would guid me in this.
1. Top section, when closed does not press tight against the frame, leaving a gap. 2. One door seems to be tilted, when fully closed, so there's a small vertical gap on one side.
Not sure how long they have been this way. One day you notice something, which there for a long time.
Regards,
RichK

Tracks and top hinges are generally adjustable to fit the door reasonably close but the older doors often do not fit very well. You will probably need to install some weatherstripping.
Don Young

need
Do you mean the hinge between door sections, or the large guide with 2 rollers attached to the right/left top corners of the door?
It seems that this large hinging guide would apply pressure to the door, but it's not pushing against the track in that position. Tried to find a picture of it on the web, but could not. They are sold in all the hardware stores.
Regards,
RichK

The top hinge will be in 2 parts, having a slot in it and a bolt holding the halves together. Loosen the bolt, push the door tight, tighten the bolt.

Maybe I was not clear, the top section edge, does not press against the jamb. In the middle of the door is the closing mechanism, but in each top corner are brackets/guides with 2 rollers.
Not sure where does the force come from, to press the very top of the door, against the jamb.
RichK

I mis spoke, I meant the top roller guide.