Garage concrete floor maintenance after winter?

Hi,
I always park the car inside the garage. Now the garage concrete floor has a layer of white powder stuff (salt eating the concrete?), where the snow meltdown water from the car had stood before. Vaccuming and washing did help a little but not completely.
How do I stop this? Is there somekind of sealent available, I can treat the floor to avoid this happening?
Tks
Sam.
sams wrote:

I don't think there's any way to stop it. you may try a good quality garage floor paint two part; that will make cleanup easier.
I painted my floor a couple of years ago and it has made it a lot easier to keep clean.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math