Gap underneath Roll up Door

I'm trying to come up with a solution to close a gap underneath a metal roll up door. The door has a rubber seal at the bottom but the concrete finishers did not do a good job at forming a straight slope at the entrance. The middle of this area in the floor is kinda low in the middle creating about a 1 inch gap throughout about 60 percent the length of the door. The ends of the door towards the guides are fine.
I was thinking about slicing in half some pipe insulation foam and glueing to the rubber seal to close the gap...
Anyone have any better ideas ??
Thanks,
Ray wrote:

I don't know what others may suggest, but I would scribe a 1x4 or a 2x4 and cut it to match the floor. Mount that on the door and then add the seal to that. Rebalance the door after you are done.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Ray wrote:

http://www.jnkproducts.com/storm-shield-garage-door-threshold.htm?source=overture Worked for me.
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price

http://www.jnkproducts.com/storm-shield-garage-door-threshold.htm?source=overture

Is that thing soft enough to "give" and seal against the bottom of the door even when the two surfaces are not straight and parallel?
Perce
Grandpa Koca wrote:

http://www.jnkproducts.com/storm-shield-garage-door-threshold.htm?source=overture

It may have for you, but the OP said he had a 1" gap over part of the span and the thing you pointed him to is only a half inch high. It couldn't work even if it could squish down to almost nothing.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)