gap filling methods

I had success with poly and sawdust. Wood glue with sawdust works fairly well but my favorite process was oatmeal.it is very economical, natural and you can get a perfect consistency. Im not sure how it stains but would probably work well once you get the hang of it. Of course it needs to be sealed when finished.

Wood glue and oatmeal?
Some organism is going to eat it.
--
Dan Espen

On 01/28/2014 11:47 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

Yep. Does not sound like a good idea to me.
On 1/29/2014 8:29 AM, philo wrote:

On 01/29/2014 08:09 AM, Art Todesco wrote:

Ha!!!
I just remembered that when we were kids we always made those salt maps.
Possibly if the oats were mixed with a lot of salt...the stuff would not be subject to organisms