firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian) wrote in message
Might have got some water/moisture in the switchs or on the electrodes
that is temporarily shorting/firing the spark ignition....might want
to remove the power and let it dry out or *carefully* use a hair dryer
to dry out those areas to see if the sparking will stop.
Hopefully the spark module is not damaged from water/cleaning fluid
getting into it.
Appliance Repair Aid
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.