gaggenau eb (or ebK) 695-600 user and/or installation manual

I just purchased a pair of these Gaggenau convection wall ovens but they came without user's manuals or installation guide.
The installation I will likely just leave to an electrician. and I guess I could eventually figure out by trial and error how to cook with these units.
But if any one had the same (or near same - they seem to have only changed cosmetically over the years) and had the user's guide and could scan or photo copy the key pages and send them to me, I would be eternally grateful.
many thanks
Peter Stock