G24q-1 Sockets

Does anyone know where I can get the G24q-1 bare sockets? I made a search and it turned out a lot of fixtures with these sockets, but I do not want the fixtures at all as I plan to buid them myself or use a bare bulb. I would appreciate any links to sites I can get cheap fixtures for the G24q-1 bulbs. I have the bulbs and the electronic ballasts but, as of now, no sockets.
Thanks.
On 26 Sep 2006 17:23:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.lightingparts.com / Pg 22 of their sockets section, several versions. Wholesale only. Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA snipped-for-privacy@pvri-removethis.biz
Thanks Bill. Called them. They have a minimum order of 40$.