G24q-1 Sockets

Does anyone know where I can get the G24q-1 bare sockets? I made a search and it turned out a lot of fixtures with these sockets, but I do not want the fixtures at all as I plan to buid them myself or use a bare bulb. I would appreciate any links to sites I can get cheap fixtures for the G24q-1 bulbs. I have the bulbs and the electronic ballasts but, as of now, no sockets.

Thanks.

Reply to
malgudi.tiger

22 of their sockets section, several versions. Wholesale only. Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA snipped-for-privacy@pvri-removethis.biz

Reply to
Bill Kaszeta / Photovoltaic Re

Thanks Bill. Called them. They have a minimum order of 40$.

Bill Kaszeta / Photovoltaic Resources wrote:

Reply to
malgudi.tiger