FYI: Need replacement 18v Ryobi battery?

At HD yesterday I saw replacement 18v batteries for Ryobi cordless tools for $35 ea. Just a few feet away were packs containing an 18v drill, a battery and a charger for $30.
Perce

They have a better deal in most stores and on the website if you only need batteries.
You can get 2 new 18v one-plus batteries for $39.99.
One of my pair died after 4 years and the other does not hold a full charge anymore.
HD is definitely the place to buy replacements.
Colbyt

http://www.primecell.com/pctools.htm
or get your old packs rebuilt with much better cells than the original.
i have used this company, they do a excellent job.

The TWO pack might be $ 35. Often they re $ 29.