FYI: LG A/C Randomly Starting Itself Solved!

Gents;
I've posted a question regarding this issue a few times over the past several months. Not to belabor the details I thought some of you might be interested in what the cause turned out to be:
802.11b WiFi was the culprit.
Must be that LG's remotes are RF instead of IR. When someone was in the room with a WiFi session going on, randomly the A/C would come on by itself. Without the WiFi it stays off.
Go figure!
Bob

And we all thought the days of random opening of garage doors was solved by changing frequencies. I guess this is the new door opener. Thanks for the update.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

lol, well not exactly. 802.11b is 2.4GHz. its a public frequency thats why its popular. Cordless phones use the same frequency. Basically any consumer device can use 2.4GHz because its public. That includes said A/C unit. Its just poor implementation on the a/C units part.
If you wish you can go to the new 802.11g I believe it is which uses 5.4GHz. or better to replace the part that is not robust, the A/C thingy.
--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert