Furnace with Carrier Infinity AC Controller

We recently installed a AC in our house. We got a Infinity system from Carrier. Because we prefer our hot water heat we kept it too. With the infinity system comes a controller but Carrier does not support any furnace with this. I noticed that there are connections in this controller for an electric heater. So I wonder if it is possible to connect this to my furnace (maybe with a Honeywell relais) Did anybody do this before?
Any help appreciated, Henning
--
Henning Follmann | snipped-for-privacy@itcfollmann.com