Furnace thermostat move/rewire - who to call?

We had our furnace replaced a few years ago and now want to move our thermostat. It's against a cold outer wall, and runs our furnace more based on the outside temperature than the inside temperature.
The thermostat is the type that runs on batteries. There's no power wire - something we didn't know when we had the furnace replaced. So, I need to have some wiring done to get it moved and hooked up correctly. Who would I call to do this? A plumber who does heating/cooling or an electrician?
--
nj_dilettante
in the words of the immortal Sgt Schultz:

Call an HVAC person.

The job is a no-brainer. Call a handyman-- he'll be cheaper. Electrician or HVAC guy are overkill.

The difficult part is to run the wire through the wall. In most cases, a handyman can do this. It is a low voltage setup so an electrician is not needed. You just disconnect the existing wires and put them back on the same terminals in the new location.
Are those the only two choices? Between those, I'd choose the electrician. Since it's an electrical job.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.