Furnace sucking in dust from garage?

Page 2 of 2

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:51:38 -0600, TomC wrote:

Thats practically the only source of dust. I recently went to a friend's house to get her computer that some kids had infected. I opened it up and after 4 years, it has not a spec of dust in it. On the other hand, I have to dust my computer once a month. Her basement is not carpeted but tiled. my computer room and just about all in the house are tiled. I cant wait o remove that carpet

seal
garage
and
have
tiled.
My son was having problems with his printer; ink splotches etc.. Opened it up and it was full of dust. Cartridges were dragging ink soaked dust balls all over. Seems like the open paper feed feeds more than just paper. ;-) TomC
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:57:49 -0800, "dave" <nospam> wrote:

Metal tape?
tom @ www.MedJobSite.com