Furnace repair York down flow

This afternoon, my thermostat said 70 degrees, and my indoors said 65. Hmm. Not good.

I read the error codes, and did some trouble shooting. Find a limit switch that had gone bad. Call my heating and AC parts house, go buy two. One fornow, one for later. This one lasted ten years, so the next one will be a while. Not killer expensive, worth it.

Home. Put in the switch, and the furnace fired right up, and starts pumping heat. Saved a pile of money not having to call a company out to do what I can do myself.

And I owe it all to... people who don't read this list. Sigh.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon