Furnace question

ut Onan. As to the wind and yank engines. I

You get what you pay for. And most onans are pretty well built. I can't complaint about my el cheapo 4400. It works fine. When the microwave gets used it does take a fraction of a second to bring the rpm back up but I can be watching tv when the microwave gets started and it doesn't disrupt the picture. The lights dim for a tiny bit but I figure it's not a big deal. I don't really notice the furnace fans kicking on though, only the microwave.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

I've started lots of engines that way. even had one miserable 2 stroke weed-eater that would not start, no matter how hard I pulled - had lot's of spark and compression, and seemingly lots of fuel - so I chucked it in my Myford lathe and wound it up. After about a minute it fired up - I let it run in the lathe for another minute or two, then killed both the lathe and engine, removed the engine from the lathe, and it started on one pull. Never had another problem with it all season - then I got rid of the stinky thing.

Reply to
clare

Onan is owned by Cummins now. Back when mine was built it was a Stude.

Reply to
clare