Furnace problem

I have an Amana Air Command 90 and when heat is called for the induction motor kicks in and keeps running and nothing else happens. If I turn the heat switch off at the thermostat and then back on the furnace then cycles. Appreciate your help on this problem.
Thanks
Problem got worse so it's call the service man in the AM!
Thanks

Sounds lilke the safety mechanism isn't satisfied. Clogged flue, maybe?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
DM> I have an Amana Air Command 90 and when heat is called for the DM> induction motor kicks in and keeps running and nothing else happens. DM> If I turn the heat switch off at the thermostat and then back on DM> the furnace then cycles. Appreciate your help on this problem.
DM> Thanks
It could be o0ne of several things so it would be best to call a local company to check it.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. That's the problem with the gene pool: No lifeguard.