Furnace not igniting (Comfortmaker RPJ II - electronic igniter)

Page 2 of 2

Hey meathead--you're not in the HVAC group. Your crap doesn't fit here--save it for the sink hole you like to live in. MLD
MLD posted for all of us...

What does MLD stand for? HMMM Major League Dipshit?

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Tony, what is your code to go away?

Need MODEL number

when was the last time you had it checked and serviced??
I use propane and every year I have to bleed my gas line to the furnace until I smell gas, close it off then try to restart and bingo!!!!!!!!! heat. the electronic ignition will not try forever to light the furnace and the pilot draws such a little bit of gas that its quicker to bleed the line then keep retrying. Is your ignitor working????????

depends on the ignition module

Try fixing the leak in the line. Bubba

Bubba posted for all of us...

Try taking a leak on the line? WAAAA?

Gas filter clogged.
Gas injector needs resetting.
Gas controller needs calibration.
etc.
I'm having the same problem with mine. Let me know if/how you fix it and i'll do the same.
Good luck!