Furnace Maintenance Contract - Consensus

Page 2 of 2
Curious what brand and model.
About this age, the parts that are likely to break include flame sensor, fan limit switch, ignitor module, and the various limit switches. Circuit board. Fan center. Also of course, fan motor.
Just about anything except heat exchanger is worth fixing. However, the repairs can be money makers for the repair companies. Especially in freezing weather.
My opinion? I like to live with a bit of adventure. I drive two old vehicles with no warranties. Actually, I can't think of anything I own that's still in warranty. But then, I'm a repairman.
My guess is that if you can't do your own repairs, that the agreement will save you money in the long run.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus