Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time

I recently got a Bryant Evolution 90i system installed. When I check the run times from the Evolution control thermostat Furnace low heat run time is always equals to A/C low cool run times. I have not notice the outdoor A/C unit run at all. Is this normal? Or my furnace and the indoor A/C unit always run together?

Reply to
jayrohan

Do you mean you run heat and AC every day, or do you expect the AC compessor to run in winter, or it doesnt run in winter, or the hour meter shows hours,,, Geese.....

Reply to
m Ransley

I wonder if it's just using the blower run time for both. You'll have to check with your installer since they've probably installed many of the same system; could also check with Bryant tech, you can email them online.

Reply to
Nexus7

Translation: Nexy doesnt have the slightest clue on earth. But he will babble to anyone who will listen. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba