furnace leaking

I have an older model Sears furnace. Furnace is in the house and the A/C is on a pad outside. Noticed water on the floor today (newly refinished hardwood). I took off the outside panels on the furnace and there's plenty of leakage. Seems to be just water.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks, mc

Reply to
Mike Cummins

A/C condensate drain line is most likely stopped up. It will be on the bottom of the a/c coil just above the furnace. If it drains outside, try to hook up a wetvac to the pipe outside and suck the crud out of the pipe from the outside. If it goes into the sewer, disconnect it and blow it out. There are other possible causes beside the line itself, but they are best left to an a/c tech. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Find the other end of the condensate line.

hvacrmedic

Reply to
RP