furnace installer in Vancouver BC?

Any recommendations on a dealer/installer for gas furnaces in Vancouver BC? It seems that choosing a good installer may be more important than choosing between one furnace manufacturer and another. Other than checking BBB, I don't have any way of knowing which installers in my area are preferred (or not).