Furnace Installation....Reasonable price???

Page 2 of 2

wrote

Hey! It's a Carrier, not a York!!!
;-]
wrote

Have ya seen the new side covers? Got a UNC one on the site.

Can I get a Duke side cover? Even though I'm in western New York?

Duke SUCKS!!!
Fear the Turtle...
;-]
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:14:01 GMT, "Red Neckerson"

Ha. I moved away 17 years ago to avoid the terrapins. Good team, but Duke is best, men and women both.

Not in soccer....
;-]
Hey! The (MD) basketball fans ARE obnoxious, but I still have to root for the team when they play. Except when they play Clemson.....

Yup...pretty much any team in the ACC.
They aint cheap sadly.
We have been puting out a few Duke, NCSU, FSU, UNC, GA ones...had a guy call about Nebraska, so I looked it up and it was there..
They only fit the Affinity York units however.

That is what I am seeing on a rebate form I have. It is described as up to 18 SEER, but I believe at 4 tons it is 16 SEER.

> wrote > > We have been quoted $6,500 for an install of a Carrier 58 MVP 120 and > $6,300 for an install of a Carrier 38 TDB (16 SEER). > > Never heard of a TDB (16 SEER) model before..... > If its the one Im thinking of, they were only sold in Mexico up till recently. Its the southern version of a YDB unit. Cant wait till all those start falling out of warranty..LOL
> > [/quote:ba9dc7e01e]
I believe the YDB is a heat pump. The TDB is a central a/c unit.
wrote

Thank goodness that only got posted one time...