Furnace Ignition Control Unit Lockout ?

Hi I just had a furnace guy come out and change my electronic control module.
The original part was Robert Shaw SP 735L or 780-737 which is obsolete the replacement # is 780-745.. this is a Lockout module..
he replaced it with a
780-715 which is a non lockout module
what is the difference, did he shortchange me? am I losing features? Safety?
Thanks James