Furnace fix

:

If you are talking about me what did I say that I did? Be specific

Why bother. It doesn't pay enough.

It's hard to answer a question when you haven't asked a question.

A bit defensive aren't you? You're not feeling guilty are you?

Reply to
tnom

LOL.. OK. So you are a brain surgeon...or a lawyer right

For a guy what wants to make the world think that hes in the Forbes list, you dont read much do ya?

Oh..I did, like I said, you cant read well can you?

Not a bit there fella...anyone who knows me I have nothing to feel guilty for. Of course, when a real pro puts you to the test, its obvious how you reply...lol..

Reply to
steve

Still waiting. Be specific.

Reply to