furnace; fire lights - no fan; where is the temp relay?

The fire box is lighting but the furnace fan doesn't come on. Where is the temp relay? I've got a York Stellar Plus, Model P1UDD12N09501A with a Honeywell Chronotherm 3 stat.
I assume the whole circuit is in the furnace itself BUT it could be in the stat as well. I know I can turn the furnace fan hard on at the thermostat. Maybe the York return a firebox temperature signal to the C3.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
The blower is controlled from the furnace, not the thermostat, when the thermostat is set in the "auto" position for the fan. It either controlled by a mechanical bi-metal thermostatic switch or by time delay from a circuit board. York residential equipment is not all that common in my area, so from the model I couldn't tell you off the top of my head which yours is likely to have. How old is the furnace?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 27, 9:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Lp1331 1p1331) wrote:

20 years old. I've been trying to find a parts diagram without any luck. I suppose they don't really want you mucking about in there. But its got to be a big old industrial part. If it's a time delay on pwb, then, damn, $$$$$ I suppose.
Add pictures here
✖

I found parts. Now I need a schematic. http://www.heatingandcoolingwarehouse.com/York_Furnace_Parts_s/45.htm
Add pictures here
✖
Naah, don't need a schematic. Those controls are rather easy to spot, if you know what you're looking at and looking for. Did I end a sentence, a preposition with?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't know about 20 YO furnaces since I went from a 40-plus YO to a new furnace 5 years ago, so I'll just ask this question:
Did they still use the in-plenum limit-switches 20 years ago? You know, the probe that hangs out in the plenum and turns the fan on and off based on the air temp in the plenum?
I replaced the fan-limit switch twice in 15 years on my old furnace. A couple of sheet metal screws, a few wire nuts and about a half hour's work.
Add pictures here
✖

Exactly on target!!
Add pictures here
✖

Try www.heatinghelp.com post at "The Wall" for pros, post at alt.hvac to get yrbutt reamed by Ho`s
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:07:20 -0800 (PST), okey

Look above the fireboxfor the fan/limit switch.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:39:14 -0500, "Existential Angst"

Called a "differential". Fan/limit switch can be set to turn on at whatever temp lets say 170F, and off at any temp let's say 100F. If you wish a little warmer air on the off cycle increase to 110F.
Closed combustion He furnaces could be controlled by a timer since the heat exchanger is in a more controlled environment. Traditional open/forced combustion air furnaces not so controlled so it's better to use a fan/limit switch which probes the temp right above the heat exchanger on the inside.,
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 28, 11:49 am, Jeff The Drunk wrote:

The new furnace is an HE unit, so I can't (don't know how to) adjust the "timer" to have the blower come on or go off at a different time, nor do I want to.
I assume the manufacturer got it right and I have no desire to override their wishes. ;-)
The "mechanical" fan/limit switch were much easier for the user to control.
Add pictures here
✖
I have seen furnace without blowers. It was totally inefficient, and the gas bill was horrendus. But, I'm guessing it would work with out electric.
There is some gravity circulation, if the furnace is below the heated area.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus