furnace fan

My electric furnace and air conditioner works great, however I recently can not stop the fan from blowing.
I think I must need a new thermostat.
Has anyone ever had a similar experience and if so what did you do th correct the problem?
Thanks

Could be. Your fan switch might be shorted (in the thermostat).
Charles Schuler wrote:

A switch turned on to fan, or a relay stuck would be my two best guesses.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit