Furnace Control Board Installation?

Page 2 of 2
Okay.., to end the stupidly the 5 code on the board meant it was fried.., so what you want'da do is carefully note where all the colored wires were. Then carefully remove the board (making sure the circuit breaker is pulled).., new board, and reinstall. In my case $200 bucks with senior discount.., but saving $60 for diagnostic trip.., and $100 labor..!! And I didn't fall off the roof either..!! So here's a beer for the rest of you guys, and the old finger to Oscar somewhere out there in la, la land..!!