Furnace Chamber Leaking Water

In 2002 I bought a Rheem 90 furnace, humidifier and electronic air filter. The furnace has done a great job and reduced my heating costs, but since I've owned it water leaks from the top chamber into the bottom chamber and drips to the outside. I was told that I should regularly disconnect the pcv pipe that leads from the top chamber to my drain and blow out the dirt that collects and clogs the trap on this pipe and this indeed does eliminate the problem for a couple of days. I recently called the installer again to see if there is a better way to eliminate this problem and he says not. Suggestions?

pcv
that
the
see