Furnace BTU output

Page 2 of 2

You have your shit backwards... You're the one dancing, you're just too stupid to realize it. Want another treat?

Sorry boi, I'm not responsible for your recto-cranial inversion. You only have yourself to blame for that.
Here it is again. Try to understand this time:
I post and you dance. That's a fact.
I post and you dance. It never fails does it, drunken monkey boi?
If you respond to this post then my point is proven just like the other thousand times you have responded to my posts.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You're the one who needs help son. Thanks for proving you're a dancing monkey boi. Dance boi, dance.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Get a clue, you're not very bright.

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Copy and Paste What a Waste Of this Internet They call Space
One day maybe You'll get a Clue As one things for sure I'll always out do You
You're such a twit Without any Wit Unlike myself I know my Shit
Please get a life Before you Die As your bullshits Nothing more than a Lie

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You're still a Putz. Looking for another treat?

Dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

What a Putz. It must suck to be stupid.

I know you are but what am I? Still can't figure it out can you?
In the mean time, dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You're finally right.

I know you are but what am I? Still can't figure it out can you?
In the mean time, dance boi, dance. I post, you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

number