furnace BTU

Page 3 of 5
On 12/22/2013 9:51 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Thanks, the pain lets me know I'm alive and every 2 hours, Mr. Bladder will demonstrate that I can still walk. If I sleep 3 hours straight, I feel very lucky. After 2 hours I get rid of 300 to 400cc, after 3 hours at least 500cc. My record is 600cc because I was in a very deep sleep and Mr. Bladder had a hard(no pun)time waking me up. I hate drugs. ^_^
TDD
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:34:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas

prostrate problems - on dyalasis for part of the time and in constant pain from spinal compression fracture. He died at 84. Hang in there!!!
On 12/23/2013 7:20 AM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Thanks for good thoughts. I spent most of May in the hospital then the doctors sent me home to die and I was put into home hospice care. At 1:00am July first I woke up with breathing trouble thinking I had thrown up in my sleep and aspirated some vomit. So I went to the bathroom and coughed and coughed then back to sit on the bed and when my breathing got worse I yelled for my roommate to help me and hook up the oxygen cylinder which I had never used. The regulator wouldn't seal so high pressure oxygen spewed everywhere. That's when I told roommate to dial 911, by the time paramedics got there I was drowning in my own body fluids due to a sudden onset of pulmonary edema. In the emergency room, I told them they should stick in a catheter and start draining me. I couldn't lie down because it felt like I was drowning so they shot me full of Lasix, my kidneys kicked into overdrive and voluminous amounts of urine started draining through the catheter into a big bag. When I could breathe again I was sent to intensive care for a few days then to a regular room for another several days then home after 5 days in the hospital. I've spent more time in the hospital this year than I have in my whole life. I was dropped from hospice because I wasn't declining and my nurse would scold me for getting out and trying to work. I still live in pain but at least I know I'm not going to drop dead no matter how much certain Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks wish for it to happen. ^_^
TDD

I wonder if we might do a reality show about the man who refused to die? TDD: The man who Declined to Die.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2013 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It might be fun, I was told I would die and I refused to do so. I didn't sink into depression and give up like a lot of folks do and that's why I think I'm still here. ^_^
TDD

Yes, you did write that the hospice expelled you, for bad behaviour. Aparently, you had about as much compatibility with Hospice as you do with parochial Catholic Schoolag.
You sent back the defib unit that the tax payers bought you? I bet they were shocked.
Hope the vet can help Sandy's skin problem. Dermo-Vet-Ologist? Vetroderm?
In NYS, we keep being subjected to commercials for something called Dinovite, or Dynovite. Food suppliment for dogs that helps with itching.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2013 8:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

My hospice nurse was like my little sister. We were sad to part company and I miss her weekly visits. I'll have to call her and wish her and the gals who work for the hospice care clinic a Merry Christmas. They miss me too. I have Dinovite that I mix with Sandy's food and I actually slip a generic Benadryl into a treat for her in order to help her with the itching. I have to bathe her with a special shampoo for her skin then something for the fleas. The critter has burrowed under her own comforter on the floor next to me because I won't let her in my lap when I'm trying to type. Is it a real dog when you can pick up an adult specimen with one hand? ^_^
TDD

Does it bark, or meow?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2013 5:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

My mail and package handling service owner has a cat that's bigger than Sandy. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 00:13:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:53:33 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

We lost a 27 pound Maine Coon cat last year. Now our big cat is only 17 pounds. The other is a tiny eight pounds.
On 12/24/2013 1:53 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

on my digital scale then stepping on the scale while holding her then subtracting the previous reading. Basically using me as the tare weight. My problem is that I'm often not steady enough on my feet to stand absolutely still on the scale which causes an error reading. The end of my thumb and her little paw is about the same size. Such a goofy little critter. ^_^
TDD

Doesn't the vet provide that info?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/24/2013 6:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If I'm able to get her over there. I haven't gotten my van back yet to take her over there. o_O
TDD

Might one of your neighbors have a kitchen scale of the right weight range? I've got a refrigerant scale that does zero to 75 pounds. No, I won't loan it to you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

On 12/25/2013 9:50 AM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

around somewhere. I'd have to put her in a pillowcase first because I don't have a harness for her but I do have a little pink collar for her. ^_^
TDD
On 12/25/2013 9:50 AM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

On 12/25/2013 9:50 AM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

OK, I was able to weigh her because I managed to stand still on my digital bathroom scale and (drum roll please) she's 11.4lb. I had a real dog once and he was 80lb at 1 year old. ^_^
TDD
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:33:01 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Those cost a lot to feed, and when they're old or sick, they're hard to carry around.