Furnace 101

At the risk of ask the "same old" question --- need to replace the furnace. Have solicited three quotes. Three brands: Rheem, Lennox, Trane. All 80% efficiency. Long story short -- the Lennox quote is $600 more and I was wondering if there is some unanimity about the Lennox value proposition. Is it worth the extra money?

Reply to
antsgomarching

No, the Lennox is not worth more money, but the quality of the install may be! Buy the one from the best installer, $600+/- is not enough to worry about. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

This is Turtle.

Read Back at alt.hvac as to what I said.

Go Rheem and price has nothing to do with my thoughts here.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

antsgomarching posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Then why ask it?

Maybe

Reply to
Tekkie®