funny plumbing story

Working at a recently acquired rental house today. I already knew it was going to need a replumb due to restricted galvanized iron pipes. I had hooked up the pressure washer, to the outside hydrant, to wash my mower, (since that's where the pressure washer was,and we're not done with it there yet) and a few minutes later the wife comes out and says she has no water to wash paint brushes. Hmmmmm. I go inside, water works fine. I pressure wash and no water. The durn pressure washer is sucking the water out of the plumbing faster than the supply. I LMMFAO!! Never seen that before.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker